Real Estate Law
Real Estate Transactions – Buyers and Sellers
Representing Buyers and Sellers in Residential Real Estate Transactions in Columbus, Dublin, Hilliard, Worthington, Powell, New Albany and Delaware, Ohio. Working with real estate agents and brokers as well as in For Sale By Owner (FSBO) situations. Bringing years of experience to every transaction.
When it comes time to buy or sell a home it is important to make sure your rights are protected. Real Estate Litigation is expensive and most times can be avoided by having an attorney involved throughout the entire process from Contract to Closing. The flat fees offered by James A. Zitesman, Attorney at Law are nominal when compared with the expense of most Real Estate Litigation.
Transactional services include:
- Contract Drafting
- Contract Review
- Contract Negotiations
- For Sale By Owner transactions
- Closing Representation
- New Build Construction Contract Review
- Spec/Inventory Home
- Lien Removal
- Negotiating Remedies for Unsatisfactory Conditions
“Next to the right of liberty, the right of property is the most important individual right guaranteed by the Constitution and the one which, united with that of personal liberty, has contributed more to the growth of civilization than any other institution established by the human race.”
– William Howard Taft 27th President of the United States, and tenth Chief Justice of the United States.
Flat Fee Services for Residential Real Estate Transactions Only
Complete Contract to Closing Representation:
Designed to be there when you need an attorney, this flat fee service includes in office, email, and telephone consultation as needed; reviews of common documents involved in the transaction (excluding condominium declarations & bylaws and/or homeowner association documents unless requested in writing by the client, in which case the time expended will be billed separately at the rate of $300 per hour); preparation of contracts, counter offers, addendums; assistance with requests for remedies; and closing representation as described above. For buyers and sellers, with or without a real estate agent.
- The above described services are for one property, one seller/landlord, and one buyer/tenant. For example, if the seller of 1234 Main St. contracts for Contract Review, it is for a contract involving one buyer, such as Buyer A. If Buyer A does not complete the transaction and seller contracts with Buyer B, reviewing the contract from Buyer B would not be covered under the Contract Review from Buyer A's contract.
- The flat fee will be due before the commencement of the service. Once the Attorney has commenced work for the client, the flat fee shall be deemed to be earned in its entirety.
- Any services provided outside of the explicit descriptions above, such as review of condominium declarations & bylaws or homeowner association documents, will be billed at the hourly rate of $300 per hour.
- No attorney - client relationship shall be deemed to have formed until this document is signed by both the client and the attorney and the required fee has been paid.
- The services provided by the Attorney are strictly limited as defined herein.
The flat fees quoted above are subject to change without notice, however, if this page is printed directly from this site, and has the corresponding site information on the bottom, the flat fees will be honored for 30 days after printing.
Free Consultation - Call us today!